Friday, August 30, 2013

First Blog!

Setting up my blog and email account were both very easy. I already have a gmail account so I did not have to watch the Powerpoint. However, I did watch the one for Blogger and it proved very helpful. Overall the process was pain free!
In this course I expect to learn more in general about art. There is not much that I know as of now, and I think that the relation to history will prove very interesting. I hope to learn more about the basic styles of art in a way that is understanding to beginners. I look forward to visting the local art galleries as well to see the art around the country, as well as right here in Buffalo.
This is my third online course. I will admit that they challenge me to stay on top of my work, but overall I enjoy them because of the ability to do work in the comfort of your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment