Friday, December 6, 2013

Course Reflections

1. My expectations for this course were to get the credit for class in order to graduate, as well as to learn more. Both of these expectations were met (so far as long as I continue to get good grades!) I learned so much more than I expected in this course. It was very, very hard for me at times to sit down and get the work done, but I am glad I did. I learned so much more about the depth of art, as well as the history and meaning behind so many pieces!

2. My original post said "Art is the expression of the eyes, nose, ears, and brain in multiple forms. Art can be expressed in drawing and painting, but also in music, poetry, writing, and many other areas. Art is hard to define, but it is produced and expressed by an artist."
The only thing that I would add to this post is how emotional art is as well. Art is full of feelings and emotions which speak so far, yet are silent. So much can be said and felt in simple works of art.

3. My favorite artist was, and still is my sister. I am also beginning to like some of the work that I have done myself throughout this course, and my lessons with her. She is still the best!

4. I had taken online classes before. I still like them, but also have learned a lot about discipline throughout this class. It is not as easy to complete work when someone isn't telling you to!

No comments:

Post a Comment