Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Photo Project

Creating this slideshow was a new, and fun experience overall. Working with PhotBucket was quite a challenge however. It is a site that I had never used before this project was assigned, so working out all of the fine tuning got frustrated from time to time.
However, I loved the hands-on aspect about learning the elements and principles of design. They are all things that I had heard of previously, but now being able to point them out in everyday life is exciting. I loved using my animals, siblings, great views in my life, and objects around the house in order to make this project. It made me be able to see the objects in a new way that I may not have noticed before.


http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/jacobssr01/library/photo%20project

http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/jacobssr01/slideshow/photo%20project


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the pictures you used for this project. My favorites were line, texture, balance, proportion, and emphasis. I also thought that the experience in creating this project was fun. I felt there were many things that I could have captured for the elements and principles, so it was sort of hard to choose. But, I really enjoyed yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your balance picture was so beautiful and really represented balance wonerfully. Like you at the beginning I had trouble with the Photobucket account because i had never used a site like that but now I think im a pro.

    ReplyDelete